Middle East Electricity is the largest platform for industry professionals from over 100 countries worldwide.
- The biggest names in the global energy industry
Compare thousands of suppliers, products and services under one roof
See the latest technologies from 1100 international exhibitors in the power, lighting, new and renewable, and nuclear sectors.
Source new international suppliers and partners from 20 government-supported country groups and national pavilions
- Learn about the latest developments and trends in the energy industry
99% of visitors would recommend Middle East Electricity to their colleagues
In this show, LIOS proudly presents EN.SURE - the continuous and cost-effective monitoring solution for the electric power transmission and distribution grid which is the key factor for a successful Smart Grid implementation. High-tech made in Germany.
LIOS Technology GmbH is pleased to invite you to visit Middle East Electricity 2014, taking place on February 11 - 13, 2014 in Dubai.
Our booth number: Saeed Hall 1, S 1 C-19
Dubai International Exhibition Centre
LIOS offers full range and highly reliable Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) systems and Real Time Thermal Rating (RTTR) solutions for ampacity predictions of energy transmission and distribution assets, consolidating into global condition monitoring solutions:
- Highly reliable DTS systems with a range of up to 20 km at a single ended multi mode fibre and with a range of up to 40 km at a single ended single mode fibre
- Customised software solutions for power cable and aerial line real-time monitoring including data storage, visualisation, Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR) and integration into SCADA systems
- Fibre optic sensor cables (dielectric), fibre in metal tubes FIMT
- Full project engineering support during tendering and evaluation phase, commissioning and training on site as well as service and maintenance capabilities
- Complete cabinet mounted industrial solutions for our fibre optic temperature sensing systems.
Our EN.SURE products are well introduced and accepted by the leading utilities, consultants, contractors and power cable manufacturers active in the Middle East. LIOS is here to help you applying the latest global condition monitoring solutions for all of your energy transmission and distribution systems applications.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!