LIOS Technology GmbH is pleased to invite you to visit Middle East Electricity 2010, taking place on February 9 - 11, 2010 in Dubai.
Our booth number: Hall 1, 1 D20
Dubai International Exhibition Centre
In this show, we proudly present full range and latest Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) systems and Real Time Thermal Rating (RTTR) solutions for ampacity predictions of energy transmission and distribution assets, consolidating into global condition monitoring solutions:
- Full project engineering support during tendering and evaluation phase, commissioning and training on site as well as service and maintenance capabilities
- Highly reliable DTS systems with a range of up to 16 km at a single ended multi mode fibre and with a range of up to 30 km at a single ended single mode fibre
- Customised software solutions for power cable and aerial line real-time monitoring including data storage, visualisation, Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR) and integration into SCADA systems
- Fibre optic sensor cables (dielectric), fibre in metal tubes FIMT
- Complete cabinet mounted industrial solutions for our fibre optic temperature sensing systems.
Our products are well introduced and accepted by the leading utilities, consultants, contractors and power cable manufacturers active in the Middle East. LIOS is here to help you applying the latest global condition monitoring solutions for all of your energy transmission and distribution systems applications.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!