LIOS Technology is pleased to cordially invite you to attend the CIGRE Technical Exhibition in Paris:
International Council on Large Electric Systems
Technical Exhibition LIOS booth 232
27 - 31 AUGUST 2012, Palais des Congres de Paris, Paris, France
LIOS Technology introduces its new EN.SURE DTS generation for Distributed Temperature Monitoring of Energy Transmission and Distribution Systems.
LIOS EN.SURE offers exact dynamic cable rating based on the real time temperature measurements along the entire cable circuit.
One single EN.SURE evaluation unit provides fast temperature sensing profiles with high spatial resolution along the optical fibre routes with monitoring ranges up to 40km per channel. It is the first maintenance free DTS which comes without any moving parts like fans or shutters.
More about CIGRE
CIGRE (International Council on Large Electric Systems) is a permanent non-government and non profit-making international association which was founded in 1921, in France.
CIGRE is the worldwide forum for the professionals of the Electrical Power Industry: 7400 members in 89 countries, 6279 individual members and 1136 collective members (companies, Educational/research bodies). The total number of equivalent members is 11481.
All key actors in Power Systems, i.e. producers, system operators, traders, equipment manufacturers, regulators, laboratories, academics and consultants work together and share expertise to produce and deliver unbiased high-quality technical information in support of industry needs.
Through CIGRE conferences, publications and technical exhibition, professionals can access up-to-date information on the evolution and the latest technical innovations related to the electric power systems and covering issues related to projects, design, construction, operation, maintenance and life expectancy.
4 main strategic directions for CIGRE technical activities
- The Electrical Power System of the Future: super grids, smart grids...
- Making best use of the existing power system
- Focus on environment and sustainability
- Communication on power system issues to the audience
Conference 2012 Main Themes
- Eco design of equipment
- Maintenance, refurbishment and life time of equipment
- Real time monitoring of equipment and systems
- Development of DC solutions
- Coordination between TSOs
- Public acceptance of equipment
- Integration of renewable
- Activre distribution systems
- Information systems
Scopes of 16 CIGRE Study Committees
- Rotating Electrical Machines Transformers
- High Voltage Equipment
- Insulated Cables
- Overhead lines
- HVDC and Power Electronics
- Protection and Automation
- System Development and Economics
- System Operation and Control
- System Environmental Performance
- System Technical Performance
- Electricity Markets and Regulation
- Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- Information Systems and Telecommunication